Robinson Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kate's Birthday Bash

Yesterday was Kate Pittman's 2nd birthday party. Yay! Can't believe she is two, well almost. She had her party at Gymboree. She looked adorable in her pig tails.

Nicholas was so excited about attending, all we had to do was tell him it was at Gymboree and promise him some birthday cake. He did a lot of mumbling throughout the day, "birfday cake" or "birfday kate", we're not really sure. He had a wonderful time, despite a gazillion kiddos running around. And a gazillion kiddos running around is normally not Nick's cup of tea. But, they were all really well behaved and looked like they enjoyed themselves. I'm telling you, this whole Gymboree b-day party is not a bad idea. You don't have to worry about getting your house ready for a party, entertaining the kids and best of all, cleaning up.

Thanks for having us, we loved that we could help celebrate Kate's special day.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I wish I had my video camera when he sang happy birthday to Kate. So precious!