Nick loves to draw and color. I'd say he spends a couple hours a day perched at the kitchen table with his crayons and notepad. He's learned how to write his letters and numbers, most of them on his own. They are not perfect, but that's why I love it. Scott has also taught him how to draw different objects, among them, a TIE fighter and a Death Star. But, the other day, he surprised me by drawing a puppy (that's what he told me when I asked). Neither one of us taught him that. It is the cutest puppy I've ever seen.

4 comments:
How cute... and smart!
He is really good! I love the art work!
cute puppy, but I want to see the Tie Fighter!
i can't believe he drew a puppy. how sweet is that. well, hanna can draw a circle. love the halloween colors!
Post a Comment