Robinson Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lions, Tigers and Bears

We have been busy, busy the last few days. I'm finally able to sit down to post. We just finished Nick's Halloween costume, too. Check in later on Friday for the reveal!

We went to the Tulsa zoo on Sunday. This was my second outing w/ Nick and Scott's first. It was so pleasant this time around. The weather was perfect and we practically had the zoo to ourselves. The zoo is not real big, but that was okay. We were able to hit all the exhibits and ride the train, all in 3 hours. Just the right amount of time. Nick really enjoyed himself. He liked most of the exhibits, especially the sea lions. He literally was trying to climb over the fence into the pool. The indoor exhibits, not so much. I think the smell really bothered him. I don't blame him. He is his mother's son... in more ways than one Scott would add. His favorite parts were the train ride and the carousel, of course.




1 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...

He looks SOOOO happy!