Robinson Blog

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Pittmans Pumpkin Party

Ok, so I'm finally getting to this post. Raise your hands if you knew Halloween would be crazy when you have a kid? I guess I'm the only one without a clue.

We went over to the Pittmans on Monday night for a pumpkin carving party. Beth really outdid herself in the cooking dept. I mean, crawfish etouffee, red beans and rice, hush puppies, etc. I was impressed when I saw the spread, but was even more impressed when she told me it was from Copeland's. That's how you do it. Scott did the carving, it was too cold for me. I hung out next to the food. Nick alternated inside and out.

Thanks for having us. We had a great time. You can't beat good food and good company.

We used the Martha Stewart pumpkins for inspiration...


I know it's hard to tell, but I'll give you a hint, the bottom one is ours.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I think your pumpkin came out beautifully!