Robinson Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What's Cookin'?

Since I've started blogging, a whole new world has opened up to me. I'm always on the lookout for yummy recipes. I just love perusing recipes (they gotta have pics though). This is not to suggest that I would actually make any of these dishes, I like to think that it just gets made somehow by someone else (that's why the pics come in handy). Well, there are tons and tons of blogs dedicated to cooking. Who knew? One of my favorites right now is Prudence Pennywise. She has a huge collection of recipes, along with links to dozens of other cooking sites. She'll make a recipe, and not only give you her feedback, but an estimated cost as well. The Butternut Squash Lasagna with Rosemary and Garlic sounds delish. Be sure to call me if you decide to try this out.

Prudence Pennywise

1 comments:

McNubbin's Mom said...

Thanks for sharing this website - we love to cook & I'm gonna have to try that butternut squash recipe!